The phenomenon that the signal output by the main board does not match the screen body leads to the phenomenon that the screen is blurred and black
March 25, 2022
Reasons for Huaping and black screen:
1. First, keep the output resolution of the motherboard consistent with the screen. For example, if the motherboard outputs a 1920*1080 signal, the matching screen must be a 1920*1080 screen, otherwise it will result in no picture or black screen
2. The LVDS signal format does not match the LVDS format required by the screen
3. The LVDS output has 8BIT and 10BIT that do not match the screen
4. There are two groups of high-definition 1920*1080 LVDS signals, and the two groups will cause jagged edges of the image.
5. The software programmed on the motherboard does not match the screen