February 7, 2017
1. Cannot be displayed on screen or surface, must be properly grounded.
2. Display glass, not subject to mechanical impact, such as falling from a high place.
3. In order to reduce the corrosion of the electrode, the condensation of water and moisture or the current will accelerate the corrosion of the electrode at high temperature.
4. If the display is damaged and the liquid crystal leaks out, do not let it into the mouth, fill clothing or skin, wash quickly with soap and water.
5. There is a protective film on the LCD module. Be careful when removing the protective film, because static electricity may be generated.
6. To reduce static electricity, do not perform assembly in a dry environment.